Name of Spouse:
Passport number and expiry date:
Position in the church:
Abilities / Skills:
Personal Emotional/Mental/Physical Problems:
Upload photo of yourself:
Price is based on two people a room. If traveling alone you will be placed with a roommate if possible. Single rooms are available at an additional cost of $1500USD or more (this can change).
Arrival Date, Time, Flight number & Airline:
Departure Date, Time, Flight number & Airline:
Do you require translation from English?
What language do you speak?
***We do not guarantee translation, but we will do our best to find a translator. An extra fee for the translator might be charged***
Do you need additional accommodations before the tour starts ?
Do you need additional accommodations after the tour ends ?
Registration Fees and Information
- Payment for Sukkot Tour - $2800 USD* (includes registration fee of $500 USD)
- *Pay a Registration fee of $500 USD IMMEDIATELY to secure your place in the Tour, this is non refundable. The rest of the money of $2300 USD is to be paid until the 1st of July 2017.
- Registration is not complete until this form and $500 USD is received.
- After the 1st of July 2017 we will not guarantee placement on the tour.
- Land package only $2800 USD includes 4 star or kibbutz hotels breakfast and dinner in double room occupancy, all tours, transportation and entrance fees. Flights not included. (Minimum of 20 participants). If you do not have a roommate, we will endeavour to find you one. In the case there is none available you will be charged single supplement of US$1500 or more. The price for additional nights BEFORE the tour in Tel Aviv is US$210 per night in a double room and US$170 single room and the price for additional nights AFTER the tour in Jerusalem is US$190 per night in a double room and US$170 in a single room.
- Price is subject to devaluation of the US dollar and can change. Once registration tour price is paid you will secure the price given. Pay early and you will avoid extra charges.
Cancellation and refunds
- There is a Registration fee of $500 USD to secure your place on the tour, this is non refundable.
- After July 1st 2017 50% of tour package is not refundable – cancellation request must be received in writing to obtain refund.
- After August 1st 2017 75% of tour package is not refundable – cancellation request must be given in writing to obtain refund. After tour starts there will be no refunds given.
- If we cancel the tour most of the fees will be refunded.
Method of payment
please, contact us for details, this must be received in our bank account by due date.
please, contact us for details
Payment via phone with credit card or via email
International Health Insurance
This is a must for all participants on this tour.
I have taken out travel insurance, my policy number and insurance company is:
Kad-Esh MAP Ministries does not organize flights. See your Travel Agent for that – Book very early to avoid shortage. Your arrival and departure from Tel Aviv airport.
I agree and understand the following:
- My passport needs to be valid for at least 6 months from time of travel.
- Kad-Esh MAP Ministries or any of its representatives are not responsible for my health or my belongings.
- I have taken out travel insurance.
- Kad-Esh MAP Ministries or any of its representatives are not responsible for any failure from the part of third parties or any of the airlines or travel agencies rendering services for this tour.
- Depending on your country of origin and your type of passport you may need a visa to enter Israel. Please make sure to secure it prior to your departure. We are not responsible for visa’s not approved. For Groups of 10 or more from one given country we will help process group visa’s.
- Kad-Esh MAP Ministries reserves the rights to dismiss anyone from the tour if he /she endangers himself/herself or is disruptive or endangers others and no refund will be given.
- Your airplane tickets are your responsibility and your arrival is to the Tel Aviv Airport and departure should be from the Tel Aviv Airport. You are responsible for your transportation from Airport to the first hotel where the tour starts and from the last hotel (where the tour ends) to the airport. (Taxis or collective taxis called “sherut” are available)
- If you arrive or leave a night earlier or later you will have to pay for an additional night.
- Any money/offerings given on tour to Kad-Esh MAP Ministries are received as a donation to the Ministry.
I have read these terms and conditions thoroughly and I agree to all!
List the books you have read from Bishop Dominiquae Bierman:
All tours will run with a minimum of 20 full paying participants. Space is limited and reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Although Kad-Esh MAP Ministries will do everything to accommodate your request, you may be waitlisted for sold out tours. In the unfortunate event that the group tour you have selected cannot run, for failure to meet the minimum participation requirement, Kad-Esh MAP Ministries will contact you and make sure you are offered alternative available options.