Torah Portion VA’ETCHANAN – Devarim (Deutoronomy) 3:23-7:11
Throughout all their journeys whenever the cloud was taken up from over the tabernacle, the sons of Israel would set out; but if the cloud was not taken up, then they did not set out until the day when it was taken up. Exodus 40:36,37
Shabbat shalom dearly beloved!
The Covenant Journey of our lives can only be fulfilled if we move with the Cloud of Glory, the manifested Presence of YHVH, like the children of Israel. Their journey started from captivity in Egypt to the freedom of the Land of Promise – the Land of Israel. Since its very beginnings the Cloud of His Presence was there to guide them, protect them and accompany them.
YHVH was going before them in a pillar of cloud by day to lead them on the way, and in a pillar of fire by night to give them light, that they might travel by day and by night. Exodus 13:21
When Moses sent 12 men (that most call spies) to survey the Land of Canaan, 10 of them came with a bad report and 2 came with faith and an encouraging report. The people complained and accused Moses of leading them to their death. Due to this Elohim punished the People of Israel – they would continue going round and round the same desert until all that generation of slaves would die. Only their children plus Joshua and Caleb(the only two faithful surveyors and favorable reporters) would make it to the Promised Land. (ref. Numbers 13)
Because of the sins, complaints, unbelief and self-seeking of an entire generation, the Cloud of Glory led them around in circles around the same area for 40 years!
Today, if you hear His voice: “Do not harden your heart as at Meribah, as in the day of Massah in the wilderness, when your fathers tested Me, they challenged Me, even though they had seen My work. For forty years I loathed that generation. So I said: ‘It is a people whose heart goes astray, who do not know My ways.’ Therefore I swore in My anger, ‘They shall never enter into My rest.’” Psalm 95:7-11
They could have possessed the Promised Land 40 years earlier, but now instead they would be going in circles because of their unbelief, complaints and disobedience. Do you feel you are going in circles and that it is YHVH Himself that is leading you there, in spite of your frustrated and desperate prayers? It is very possible that you refused to follow the Cloud of Glory in the past and you chose instead unbelief, fear and self-seeking – so none of your prayers to get you out of the vicious cycle have helped.
There is only one hope for this: you must let the Old Man, your Old Ways of self-seeking, unbelief and self-comfort and fear, die. Choose to cherish Yah (God) and His Presence in your life more than your own desires, dreams or riches. Then the Cloud of Glory will begin to point the way forward to the fulfillment of His Promises – not only to Blessings in a worldly sense, but to the Blessings WITH His Manifested Presence.
With respect to your former lifestyle, you are to lay aside the old self corrupted by its deceitful desires, be renewed in the spirit of your mind, and put on the new self—created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness. Ephesians 4:22-24
Yes! When we move with the Cloud of His Glory, we will have challenges and set-backs and sometimes difficult things will happen. But if we keep obeying, believing and moving we will eventually find ourselves at the Jordan River – and we will cross over to our Promised Land: Prophetic Fulfillment, blessings in this life and, in the life to come, Eternal Life.
Amen, I tell you,” Yeshua replied, “there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or property, for My sake and for the sake of the Good News, who will not receive a hundred times as much now in this time, houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and property, along with persecutions; and in the olam ha-ba, (the world to come) eternal life. Mark 10:29,30
Some Poignant Questions to Ask Yourself
I hope and pray that you will be honest and courageous enough to answer them.
- Are you still working, calling it “making a living”, on Shabbat, thus breaking His 4th Commandment?
- Are you still in fornication, avoiding the Covenant of Marriage, because it is more convenient to “live together”?
- Are you still withholding your tithes and other offerings from Yah and those who teach you because it is “your money”?
- Are you still smoking, socially drinking or embracing other addictions because “it makes you feel good”, thus destroying and defiling the Temple of the Holy Spirit?
- Are you still murdering the babies in your womb in order to preserve your life?
- Are you still prideful, critical, skeptical, “putting on airs” of religion and “self-righteousness” when without Him we are absolutely nothing?
- Are you still “blending in with your culture” (following the “cultural crowd” of this present day) rather than being a Light to lead the people around you to Move with the Cloud of Glory?
- Are you worshipping other gods above or besides the Creator? Some people worship money, others worship their jobs, others their children and family – what does the Torah have to say about this?
- Are you still allowing yourself to be offended when things don’t go your way? Most every evil behavior stems from a root of bitterness that causes people to feel like “victims” and be angry with others and even with God Himself (read all of Hebrews 12)(Please read the following, Deuteronomy 5, Malachi 3:6-10, Malachi 4, Jeremiah 31:31-34, Galatians 2:20, 1 Corinthians 5 & 6 and John 15)
Do not make for yourself a graven image—no image of what is in the heavens above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth. Do not bow down to them or worship them. For I, Adonai your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children and on the third and fourth generation of those who hate Me, but showing lovingkindness to a thousand generations of those who love Me and keep My mitzvot. Deuteronomy 5:8-10
Idolatry of any kind in our lives causes a curse to fall on our children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren and great, great-grandchildren. Idolatry means “to worship someone or something other than the Creator” including ourselves and our own life and desires. However, worshipping the Creator and Moving with Him and in Him (through His Son Yeshua the Messiah) causes a blessing to our children and all our generations – even if there are challenges!
We all like sheep have gone astray. Each of us turned to his own way. So Adonai has laid on Him (Yeshua) the iniquity of us all. Isaiah 53:6
- Are you still planning your life the way you want it, rather than surrendering all your life to Yeshua (the Jewish Messiah, the Son of Yah / God) who gave His life for you, and letting Him – through the Cloud of Glory of His Spirit – lead your life wherever He wills?
Only Yeshua has paid the price for all of us to be forgiven of breaking His Commandments!
When you fully surrender your life, then you have His Power to live it in His Glory.
You make known to me the path of life. Abundance of joys are in Your presence, eternal pleasures at Your right hand. Psalm 16:11 TLV
- Are you in any religion? Do you still want to stay in Christianity “as usual”? For more than 50 years He has been calling the Church to go back home – to the Gospel made in Zion, with Jewish Roots, Shabbat and Biblical Feasts, Holy eating, Holy giving, Holy living, FULL baptism and infilling of the Holy Spirit (with speaking in tongues, spiritual gifts, signs, wonders and miracles) and using the name of Yeshua, the Jewish Messiah and Savior.
THE CLOUD OF GLORY HAS MOVED!
Are you moving with the Cloud or are you moving with the crowd?
Pray with me
YES Abba, I surrender all, please forgive me for compromising my walk with You. Thank you for giving me the power to live for you. Come Holy Spirit, fill me and guide me to please the Father and walk under and move with the Cloud of Glory, in Yeshua’s name.
The cloud of Adonai was over them by day when they advanced from the camp.
35 Whenever the Ark would set out, Moses would say: “Arise, Adonai! May Your enemies be scattered! May those who hate You flee from before You!” 36 Then whenever it came to rest, he would say: “Return, Adonai, to the myriad thousands of Israel!” Numbers 10:34-36
Moving with the Cloud of His Glory since 1988,
Your Israeli Mentors and Friends
Archbishop Dominiquae and Rabbi Baruch Bierman
Support this ministry:
- Donate online: https://kad-esh.org/donations/
- Email us at email@example.com for bank details
- Call us in the USA 1-972-301-7087
- Checks in USD, Canadian Dollars or British Pounds to be sent to Kad-Esh MAP Ministries, 52 Tuscan Way Ste 202-412, St Augustine, Florida 32092, USA
- Western Unions & Money Grams addressed to: Adriana Bierman, 52 Tuscan Way Ste 202-412, St Augustine, Florida 32092, USA
Move with the Glory: Study GRM – Messianic, Apostolic and Prophetic Bible School from Israel!
Watch: UNIFY Papua New Guinea with Israel – Arrival
Enjoy the celebration in Port Moresby, PNG upon the arrival of Israeli Apostles Dominiquae and Baruch Bierman, anticipating a full week with their Grafted-In family of believers.
UNIFY PNG with Israel is their third visit to this island nation, opening the way for the great awakening to begin. Hear the prophetic declaration given, proclaiming this “Bridal Nation is dressed in His glory”.
Book of the Week – Free Download:
The Revival of the Third Day from Archbishop Dominiquae Bierman
Join the United Nations for Israel – Become an official member today!
Become a friend of Jerusalem Embassy
Join the 70 Righteous of the Nations by supporting the operation of the United Nations for Israel Embassy in the Jerusalem Hills with $100 a month. Press the button below and choose a monthly donation of $100 or email us for more donation options: firstname.lastname@example.org