Middle East Region (Isaiah 19)
- Safety and protection for the Christians and the Jews martyred and persecuted across the Middle East Region right now.
- For God to raise up the intercessors who will pray His heart for each nations and people group.
- For a Unified force (Physical Army and spiritual Intercessors) to fight against the enemies of the gospel. The Isaiah 19 vision to take place.
- God to give supernatural wisdom to the unified force.
- For all the nations to come to a revelation of the demonic warfare of the enemy, to wake up to the schemes of Islam and how they are positioned to fight and carry out terrorist attacks throughout every country.
- For the government leaders of the nations to realize the critical importance of this time, and have the fear of God, not man or popular opinion.
- The media to report the truthful facts only, not their own personal opinions.
“First of all, then, I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions and thanksgivings, be made on behalf of all men, for kings and all who are in authority, so that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and dignity. This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth”. (2 Tim 1-4).
- For our Knesset to realize the responsibility placed upon them by God for their part in the safety and salvation of the people.
- There would be no successful pressure interference from other countries.
- The right people that God wants to be elected.
- The safety and protection of our leaders, military, and citizens.
- Social justice in the Land, the exposure of immorality and corruption in all levels of society.
- For the protection of widows, orphans and strangers in our midst.
“They were continually devoting themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer” (Acts 2:42).
- For the leadership and elders to be strengthened and make wise decisions, hearing directly from God’s heart and purposes. (1 Pet 5, 1 Cor. 10)
- That our next generation have a passion for the Word and a righteous fear of the Lord, and know their calling. (Proverbs 3-7)
- For God to provide the physical and financial resources to purchase and renovate our entire building including the bomb shelter.
- A renewed revival of our membership, equipping the saints for the work of service, and a love for the lost (Eph. 4)
- Deep healing and restoration for our members so they can live fruitfully understanding the importance of immediate repentance and forgiveness.
- To look for God in all matters, putting away the victim mentality, encountering face to face for the living God. This will bring Deep repentance.
Lifting of the Veil
” I do not want to be ignorant of this mystery , my brethren that a veil……..And so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, “THE DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION, HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB. “THIS IS MY COVENANT WITH THEM, WHEN I TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS.” (Romans 11:25-26).
• A spirit of revelation and that the eyes of people of Israel would be opened to Yeshua, the Messiah of Israel. (Zech. 12:10)
• The Body of Messiah would be equipped for the harvest, pray for the Lord of the Harvest (Matt 9:38), 2 Cor. 3:14-18)
• The Jews of the Diaspora would come to Israel by desire rather than turmoil. Pray now specifically to French and Ukrainian Jewish people.
• The Gentile Church would rise up and support Israel in the midst of isolation. (Jer. 31:7-10)